Our customised treatment, on your time! Targeting your key skin concern for maximum impact in minimum time, this treatment is a rm favourite with those who have just 30 minutes, want visible results and great value. £30
The ultimate treatment, different every time. Customised with advanced product, techniques and technology in a soothing environment made for relaxation. The ideal choice for those who want a comprehensive experience to address all skin concerns and achieve healthy glowing skin. Includes facial steam and
extraction if needed. 1 Hour. £49
NEW: Teenage Facial- A 30 minute treatment using the Clear start range for breakouts. This treatment includes cleansing , exfoliating, steam , blackhead extraction and a mask. Teens under 16 must have parental consent . £25
BioSurface Peel is a powerful skin resurfacing treatment. It helps to reduce breakouts, pigmentation, signs of premature ageing to reveal smoother, brighter skin. A consultation and skin test is required to determine if you are a candidate for BioSurface
The bio surface peel is a professional strength peel with amazing results and no extreme down time. Immediately after your BioSurface Peel treatment your skin may appear red and flushed. As your skin goes through the renewal process, it is normal to experience dryness, redness and tightness, as well as some peeling or flaking within a week. You may also notice a temporarily darker appearance of pigmentation as it rises to the skin’s surface.
In preparation for the bio surface peel you will be advised some home care advice in your consultation to prepare your skin. Your skin test must be at least 48 hours prior to your first treatment. Id recommend booking a Pro skin 60 a month before your treatment.
Unfortunately you will be unsuitable for this treatment if:
- You are taking or have taken Isotretinoin (also know as Accutane) within the last 6 months
- Have received a professional exfoliation treatment or used an exfoliation, Vitamin A-derived product or medication within the past 48 hours
- Have had an area on the face waxed within the past 72 hours
- Have received an injectable procedure within the past week
- Have received a cosmetic or resurfacing skin procedure within the past 2 weeks
- Are pregnant or lactating
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients contained in the BioSurface Peel
- Have highly sensitised or irritated skin
- Have been exposed to direct sun or sunburned within the past 48 hours
- Have a contagious skin disease or infection such as an active cold sore breakout
- Have open cuts, wounds or abrasions
A course of 3 – 6 treatments is recommended.
45 Mins £ 60